Gift Wrapping & Packaging
Every piece is shipped ready for gift giving. Tied with bow and packaged nicely.
I do include a packing slip that includes the price with every package.
If you prefer me to leave off the pricing on the packing slip, please ask. (International orders must include the pricing on the packing slip, no exceptions).
I accept custom orders when my schedule allows. Please contact me to inquire. Payment in full is required before I begin working on any custom order. I do not accept returns or exchanges on custom orders. Time to create your piece will vary depending on my current schedule.
- I will use USPS to ship your package.
- All items are shipped insured, with tracking.
- Items over $250 will usually require a signature for delivery. Please be aware that a package may not be left without a signature.
- International shipping rates have increased significantly recently and often items must be shipped international priority or express due to customs regulations. And all packages will be declared accurately. Im sorry for the inconvenience.
International Orders & Import / VAT fees
As a United States Artist I am not VAT registered and cannot by law collect VAT or duties. VAT fees ARE NOT INCLUDED in the price of any item in my shop.
Please check with your local postal authorities for estimates of any additional costs you may have when importing from the US.
The buyer is responsible for paying all customs fees including VAT.
All shipping declarations, labels etc will state the ACTUAL PRICE that you paid for your item(s).
I create my jewelry pieces to last a very long time with proper care.
- Treat your jewelry kindly, and gently.
- Remove jewelry before bathing, swimming, gardening, rock climbing, sports or any activity where the piece could be bumped or scratched. Many semi-precious gemstones (such as turquoise, variscite, boulder opal, pearls etc) can be damaged by water, soap and chemicals.
- Last on, first off should be the philosophy when putting on jewelry in the morning and taking it off before bed.
- If your piece includes a semi-precious gemstone it is extremely important that you do not immerse the piece in water or cleaning liquid, or allow any sort of chemical - even perfume or lotion - to come in contact with it, as you risk damaging the gemstone.
- Do not clean your jewelry in an ultrasonic cleaner or dipping chemicals unless I expressly state that ultrasonic is safe.
- I do NOT recommend sleeping in your jewelry. I do understand that many of my items have a special feel to them like a talisman and you would like to keep them close. If your intention is to have a piece that you can literally live in, email me and I can work with you to design a piece that will be safe to wear bathing, and will hold up over time to the constant wear.
- Most of my pieces have an intentional patina. If you must "clean" your piece, please buff lightly w/ a soft jeweler's cloth. Like this.